RE: Members Area (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

vonmoltke -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 5:43:04 AM)

Well SunDevil, tried again with a different username.

Its been half an hour and still no email.

SunDevil_MatrixForum -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 5:47:57 AM)

Please e-mail erikr@matrixgames.com with your e-mail address/username

Sorry that it did not fix your problem

SunDevil_MatrixForum -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 5:51:46 AM)

Please check your inbox, I sent you a PM

witpwife -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:06:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Everyone

Yep its 4:35 am and I just posted the patch v1.20 for WITP. So those signed up in the members area you will find it there. The only way to get a patch is to register with your serial number in our members area. This allows us to make it easy for you to back up your games, play them on your laptop and desktop PC and provide some security to us. We have proven we do not mind giving support but we like to do it just to those who deserve it.

NONE of your data will ever be sold or giving away. We figured it would be nice to drop an email when a patch for a game you registered became available. TF38 I am currently on the phone to our staff memeber handling this and I hope to have it fixed very soon if it not already.

Once again thank you to everyone that purchased WITP and stop reading this forum and go tell your friends [:D]

quote:

The only way to get a patch is to register with your serial number in our members area. This allows us to make it easy for you to back up your games, play them on your laptop and desktop PC and provide some security to us. We have proven we do not mind giving support but we like to do it just to those who deserve it.

Okay, what do you do when you have successfully registered for the members area, but when you attempt to register the serial number it will not accept it, giving the message "key already used"?[:(]

SunDevil_MatrixForum -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:11:24 AM)

make sure you are putting in the key correctly, as be careful not to mistype it.
Then if that does not work

Do this:

Please e-mail erikr@matrixgames.com with your e-mail address/username and serial number

SgtStriders -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:13:10 AM)

I have the same problem, an I am c/p the serial number from the confirmation email, yet it
wont accept it.

Bodhi -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:13:44 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpwife
Okay, what do you do when you have successfully registered for the members area, but when you attempt to register the serial number it will not accept it, giving the message "key already used"?[:(]

No chance that witphusband has been there before you and registered the copy?

SunDevil_MatrixForum -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:14:58 AM)

bodhi you forgot the [:D]

Sgtstriders,

Your best bet is to use the email I posted above. Good luck with your problem

Mr.Frag -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:16:14 AM)

quote:

Okay, what do you do when you have successfully registered for the members area, but when you attempt to register the serial number it will not accept it, giving the message "key already used"?

If someone else has already registered and used your serial number, please contact support@matrixgames.com directly and explain the situation. This pretty much means someone else is running your purchased copy too. Since it is very easy to track, it is also very easy to resolve.

witpwife -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:17:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bodhi

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpwife

No chance that witphusband has been there before you and registered the copy?

Nope, checked with him first. Also checked on members area to ensure that no serial number was registered. Copied the number from our original e-mail to ensure no mistake, and it still won't take. Did, however, get the members area password about 3 seconds after submitting request. Guess it wouldn't be a normal day without something going wrong. [8|]

SunDevil_MatrixForum -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:17:39 AM)

I give up posting emails, it seems whatever one I post, Mr. Frag posts the other one. [:D]

Bodhi -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:21:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SunDevil

bodhi you forgot the [:D]

Yeah, my settings are in "work mode" at the mo, so I'm posting without graphics. Keep forgetting the smileys. Here's a few to make up for some I should have posted recently. [:D][8D][:)][;)]

SgtStriders -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:23:16 AM)

Yes I have the same problem witpwife, an nobody is using my copy. The original post
i got back from the membership area will not take, so i opened a new membership(thisone)
put in the serial number that i got when i bought the game, an still it wont let me thru to get
to the patch. Im sure you can see why this is frustrating as I have saved everything I have
from matrix, yet the information that is provided is either wrong, or the access should be changed to allow just putting in your email an serial number rather then this membership
system. to get a patch for a game should not be this hard. [image][/image]

Mr.Frag -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:32:03 AM)

quote:

I give up posting emails, it seems whatever one I post, Mr. Frag posts the other one.

I always chuckle at that SD, you and I always seem to be replying to the same message at the same time [:D]

Platoonist -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 6:39:00 AM)

Well...I had no trouble getting the confirmation e-mail and the temporary password. Only took a minute. [:)] But when I attempt to log-in to the members area with my temporary password it just keeps recycling right back to the log-in page where it asks again for your e-mail and password. I've tried about five times and I can't log-in. To make matters worse I seem to have lost the ability to log into these forums anymore unless using a third-party computer. I'm sure that's a separate issue but altogether a bad night. [:(]

SunDevil_MatrixForum -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 7:02:47 AM)

Platoonist,

check your inbox, I just sent you a pm.

witpwife -> RE: Members Area (7/31/2004 7:18:15 AM)

If someone else has already registered and used your serial number, please contact support@matrixgames.com directly and explain the situation. This pretty much means someone else is running your purchased copy too. Since it is very easy to track, it is also very easy to resolve.
[/quote]

Thanks for the recommendation. My husband sent an e-mail and received a response from Erik within a few minutes. He is still working on the problem (after midnight!) but I have faith that it will be worked out. Hopefully it will be a solution that will work for others having the same problem. Will post here if so.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI