TANKHEAD IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SITUATIO! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Tankhead -> TANKHEAD IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SITUATIO! (1/24/2002 2:06:00 AM)

Hello everyone! First of all let me tell you that I have mist all of you and I am very glad to be back. Some of you knew I was moving from Alberta to the Yukon Territory last July. Well I’m all move and settle in. The problem was to get Internet access, since I live out of the main town of Whitehorse the phone modem was out of the question. So I look at satellite Internet but then again was know good and finally this company was installing WiFi or wireless Internet. But it took a better part of 4 months to set up the towers and repeaters on the mountains. Needless to say after I have spent a lot of money to get my Internet I am all setup with my super duper fast Internet. While this was all getting setup what a guy supposed to do? Well I have spent my time
getting my house in order and did a lot of camping, fishing, and moose hunting.
A little bit of geography, the Yukon Territory is located in the north west part of Canada and besides Alaska. It is pretty well all mountains, valleys, rivers and lakes.
The Yukon only has 30,000 people living here, a great place for me, very beautiful place. It will take a bit of time to move my Domain “ web site “ from the Alberta server to
The Yukon server I am working on it. For now you can use this e-mail address
[email]tankhead@internorth.com[/email] Once I have everything move to the new server I will go back to my old e-mail address.
In the meantime I am working on my web site doing a few changes and updates getting everything ready to upload to the new server. If you have some scenarios or campaigns, maps, utilities, documents, heroes, ect… I will be glad to post them but don’t expect to be posted right away. I figure it should be about a week till everything is back to normal. If you have any question E-mail me at
[email]tankhead@internorth.com[/email] I thank you for your great support you are the best. Tankhead [ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: Tankhead ]

RUsco -> (1/24/2002 8:03:00 AM)

Tankhead,
Thanks for the update and welcome back.

m10bob -> (1/24/2002 8:21:00 AM)

Welcome back!! You've been greatly missed.....

hnh3_sp -> (1/24/2002 8:23:00 AM)

Welcome back! Could you e-mail me a moose steak?

Larry Holt -> (1/24/2002 9:08:00 AM)

Tankhead, we had some updates so I was not too worried, only that you never would get access. I have a new version of my tactics guide. I'll email it on Thursday. Its good to see you back on the boards. Have you got your ver 7 & MC-W & LV yet?

Tankhead -> (1/24/2002 9:46:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Uncle Stirling:
Welcome back!
Could you e-mail me a moose steak?

Moose steak coming right up enjoy LOL Tankhead

Tankhead -> (1/24/2002 9:52:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Larry Holt:
Tankhead, we had some updates so I was not too worried, only that you never would get access. I have a new version of my tactics guide. I'll email it on Thursday. Its good to see you back on the boards. Have you got your ver 7 & MC-W & LV yet?
Hello Larry! Nice to see you are giving her hell. Yes please do and I will be pround to post it. Yes I have Ver. 7 and my copy of MC-W & LV are coming strait from the big Kahuna so I should have them shortly. Tankhead

adantas -> (1/25/2002 12:48:00 AM)

Wellcome back mate!! I have some new scenarios for you
--------------
Senta à Pua!!!

Tankhead -> (1/25/2002 12:57:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by adantas:
Wellcome back mate!! I have some new scenarios for you
--------------
Senta à Pua!!!

Hello Adantas! Thanks for the warm welcome, did I hear scenarios!!
Send them over my friend and many thanks. Tankhead

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI