This has got to be a mistake! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Zorfwaddle -> This has got to be a mistake! (8/1/2004 5:25:36 AM)

Installed the 1.2 patch, started a new Scen 15. Japanese attack the usual locations. Only ships sunk are PT-22 at PH [:D]. Tell me Im just lucky!

Regards,

PS No problems yet, but I havent tried to move any forces or do anything on Dec 8; just flew back from SC and boy, are my arms tired..... [8D]

maddog0606 -> RE: This has got to be a mistake! (8/1/2004 5:36:26 AM)

Your lucky.

I lost the Oklahoma, along with a PT boat. Have about 4 or 5 ships with system damage greater then 50% (a couple of BBs in that group). Have about the same number of ships with damage less then 50%. Sent those to San Fran.

Xargun -> RE: This has got to be a mistake! (8/1/2004 8:58:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorfwaddle

Installed the 1.2 patch, started a new Scen 15. Japanese attack the usual locations. Only ships sunk are PT-22 at PH [:D]. Tell me Im just lucky!

Regards,

PS No problems yet, but I havent tried to move any forces or do anything on Dec 8; just flew back from SC and boy, are my arms tired..... [8D]

Sounds about right.. IN my PH (and I stayed 4 days - although only 2 or 3 were bombing the port) I sunk the Arizona and some random DD. Hell, I sunk more ships in TFs trying to flee than I did in port.

Xargun

Mr.Frag -> RE: This has got to be a mistake! (8/1/2004 9:09:01 AM)

Wait until you get a 6 BB sunk turn. You'll save the turn and use it for every game forever more [:D]

Hard Sarge -> RE: This has got to be a mistake! (8/1/2004 9:48:54 AM)

You know it is just strange and all, but I got the patch and started up the Aug 42 to 46 Campaign

I am about 17-18 days into it and neither side has sunk a ship yet (Savlo Island never happened)

lots of damaged ships on both sides, but nothing shows as sinking (yet)

the DD Hull made it back to port with 78 Sys and 88 FLood, flooding is gone and now is headed to a repair yard

not complaining, just seems strange

HARD_Sarge

Hard Sarge -> RE: This has got to be a mistake! (8/1/2004 2:59:16 PM)

Well for what it is worth, 2 days later, 2 US subs finally give in to flood damage and sink, which so happens, a IJN sub also gives in to flood damage, so end of day, finally show 3 ships sunk

not bad for 21 days of fighting :)

HARD_Sarge

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI