pricetag? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy

Error in 0 -> pricetag? (8/1/2004 2:22:26 PM)

What will the price be? And will it be available in stores like Korsun Pocket?

Fred98 -> RE: pricetag? (8/2/2004 3:39:09 AM)

I am guessing you will have a choice between a download and ordering a CD from Matrix.

But nothing has been announced.

Rubblestone -> RE: pricetag? (8/3/2004 6:19:21 AM)

i hope they dont go to crazy on the price. looking at the prices of some of the other games in the matrix store, i see war in the pacific going for $93 canadian! thats waaay too much for my limited budget. though i am interested in playing it, at that price i will have to let it pass by. the original korsun pocket originaly sold in stores for $70 cdn, and though it got raving reviews I passed it up as it was (for me at the time) a little to expensive, but after looking at BoN (especially the AAR which are a great selling point) i decieded to give KP a try (so i could learn the system). what i am trying to get at is that if i see BoN selling for $70 in the stores i WILL be buying it this time, i just hope it is available in stores for i am not a big fan of buying over the internet (especially digital downloads as i am still a poor bastard with dial up (no choice))

Rob Gjessing -> RE: pricetag? (8/3/2004 11:45:04 AM)

Dont count on it being on the shelves in the stores.. what you probably will be able to do though is order a CD copy to be shipped to you via the Matrix Store.. but Im not firm on these details.. someone from Matrix will be able to confirm this stuff..

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI