Changsha HQ assignment bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

shoevarek -> Changsha HQ assignment bug (8/3/2004 5:28:09 AM)

I don't know if it is recurring error or just happened to me. Recently I wanted to move aircrafts to Changsha but I got the message that i can't do that. I looked into Changsha base screen and found out that is still assigned to China Command. My Japanese troops captured it 4 months ago.

Drongo -> RE: Changsha HQ assignment bug (8/3/2004 10:27:55 AM)

I assume this was not a game started after 1.21 or even 1.20?

I also suppose there was no chance that you were able to confirm the base's HQ at the time immediately after capture?

DoomedMantis -> RE: Changsha HQ assignment bug (8/3/2004 3:14:37 PM)

We would love to get a repeatable save of this one, if someone has one then let us know and send us a copy

shoevarek -> RE: Changsha HQ assignment bug (8/4/2004 5:26:45 AM)

Sorry, I just noticed that 2 days ago. I have my troops in the city for the few months so my saves will be probably useless.

The Dude -> RE: Changsha HQ assignment bug (8/4/2004 10:59:30 AM)

same thing happened to me while playing V1.21. I captured Yenen and Changsa at the same time. Yenen became a ChinExArmy base and Changsa went to China Comd. I might be able to get a save if needed

brisd -> RE: Changsha HQ assignment bug (8/10/2004 7:47:53 AM)

I have the same bug. Captured Changsha from Chinese forces and then a turn later tried to transfer aircraft there. Won't let me because it says China Command as headquarters. I save over each turn when playing, not sure if my saved game will help but I can report another case of it. Started game with 1.21 patch, Scenario 15 vs Allied AI.[&:]

WiTP_Dude -> RE: Changsha HQ assignment bug (9/8/2004 7:31:17 AM)

I also have the same bug.

Wallymanowar -> RE: Changsha HQ assignment bug (9/14/2004 6:44:26 AM)

Just had this happen to me. Captured Changsha on 12/20/41 and it was controlled by the China Expeditionary Army, on 12/21/41 it reverted to China Command. I have the two dates saved seperately - if you would like the saves just tell me who/where to send them.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI