By the way, Wild Bill! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

chpo -> By the way, Wild Bill! (1/26/2002 8:39:00 PM)

Now, just to stress how completely wrong you were, let me take this one more time: I don't really like the desert settings. Never did, and in those long war campaigns in SP1 I was always glad to get out of the desert. And still, I go off and buy a megacampaign built arond the the "Desert Fox"! Ever thought about why? Simply BECAUSE I have the utmost confidence in your ability to create interesting scenarios in spite of the setting. THATS WHY! So, cheer up! I must have been expressing myself badly, but then: English is not my first language... /Christopher

Wild Bill -> (1/27/2002 12:29:00 AM)

I certainly understand, Christopher. No offense was taken by me. I was making a joke with you and sometimes a written joke does not come out funny. As for me being wrong, well, that has happened before...I can't remember when (that is a joke too!). I appreciate your confidence in my work and I hope I don't let you down. I think you'll have fun with it. Wild Bill

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI