keyboard equivalent of end of turn button (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

john g -> keyboard equivalent of end of turn button (1/27/2002 7:41:00 PM)

I have a five button mouse now. It can have the two side buttons programmed for different inputs, what I would like to do while playing SPWAW is program one of them as the end of turn button. Is there any equivalent that can be programmed in? Or is the only way to get an end of turn, just the normal way of hitting the button on the right side of the screen?
thanks, John.

Mikimoto -> (1/27/2002 8:00:00 PM)

IIRC the "Q" key will end the turn.

Svennemir -> (1/27/2002 9:34:00 PM)

Yeah, but you'll have to press "y" for yes afterwards. So bind the other one to "y" Hope it won't be a waste of buttons...

Bing -> (1/27/2002 9:43:00 PM)

Along those lines, I configures the Microsoft Strategic Commander for SPW@W, including all the "yes" commands and such. Worked like a charm, USB and all, but the problem was not what I expected. Clicking to load, for example, I often got two clicks in quick succession to matter how hard I tried not to do so. I also had to come up with an entirely different profile for the editor, which is OK, because you can select three different profiles via a selector switch. I also found other situations where the MSSC reacted a little too quickly or a little too well. I'm back to the keyboard and feel more comfortable playng that way. Interesting gear, though. Bing

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI