British Borneo (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

zed -> British Borneo (8/4/2004 4:54:22 PM)

Studying the map, i noticed that before the war there was a British Borneo (Sarawak and N. Borneo). In the game I do not see British bases there. Was some deal made for the dutch to take over?

Don Bowen -> RE: British Borneo (8/4/2004 5:09:25 PM)

Five Borneo bases in WITP's map should be part of British North Borneo and Sarawak:

Kuching
Miri
Brunei
Jessleton
Sandakan

All should be British - probably not worth switching as they have a very short lifespan in allied hands.

Bradley7735 -> RE: British Borneo (8/4/2004 5:12:09 PM)

The north Borneo bases have RN base forces (not Dutch). Two of these even have SE Asia as their command. Just because the base is under ABDA doesn't mean they are Dutch. I'm pretty sure the game is already pretty accurate with Borneo and the nationalities of the forces occupying each base.

MengCiao -> RE: British Borneo (8/4/2004 5:12:20 PM)

They have Brit units defending them, IIRC.

esteban -> RE: British Borneo (8/4/2004 7:03:11 PM)

I agree that it would be nice to have these with Brit bases, but since the troops are right, I think this should be down the list of patch priorities.

Bradley7735 -> RE: British Borneo (8/4/2004 7:42:58 PM)

The bases are ABDA. that stands for American, British, Dutch and Australian. (or Australian, British, Dutch and American).

They already are British bases!! They have British LCU's defending them.

They happen to report to the ABDA command (as they did historically). So the base will look like an ABDA base.

There is nothing to change here. No bug. No OOB error. No Map error. It is accurate.

SunDevil_MatrixForum -> RE: British Borneo (8/4/2004 7:44:07 PM)

American comes first. [:D]

2ndACR -> RE: British Borneo (8/4/2004 8:27:17 PM)

Not worth changing, since all those bases will fall within a week and you have no hope of saving them or the troops.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI