Where is the patch? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

BaDHaBiTt -> Where is the patch? (1/29/2002 6:42:00 PM)

Hi.... I see there is a beta-patch out there somewhere, the problem is I can't find it... I have this sync-problem which destroys all fun playing SPWAW-LV ´41.... So my question is, where can I find the patch? Maybe someone nice who is willing to send it to me? sonofagun@telia.com Thanks!

Bing -> (1/29/2002 9:45:00 PM)

Send an e-mail to Paul Vebber - you can click on his name at the top of this forum's main page and he will send you the patch. Bing

kkb66 -> (1/30/2002 8:59:00 AM)

Jorgen,
Did you find the patch? Paul sent me it a week ago and it cured the sync errors that we driving me nuts.
If you still need it, let me know and I'll shoot it over to you. Ken

kevin42635 -> (1/31/2002 2:59:00 AM)

I asked for the patch on the 25th, but still have not got it. I am unable to play because of the "out of synch" error. I get the "out of synch" error 4 or 5 time in a game and have to start over. The game just became unplayable, so I waiting for the 7.1 patch to come out. If the 7.1 patch is not out soon I am going back to the 6.1v.
KEVAnderson@highland.net

Paul Vebber -> (1/31/2002 5:46:00 AM)

Several people wh asked for the patch had the email bounce - usually free emails like hotmail or yahoo that do not let ~1MB attchments through. Please verify your email accepts large attachments and email me back

Supervisor -> (1/31/2002 6:05:00 AM)

Kevin & Jörgen the patch is on its way to you, if you haven't gotten it already. Good luck

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI