US Plane Production and Replacement Schedule (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

SunDevil_MatrixForum -> US Plane Production and Replacement Schedule (8/6/2004 6:53:41 AM)

Ok, looked all over for this question could not find it and need an answer.

As the US when I click on the Intel screen and go to Aircraft Reinforcement Schedule, it shows planes and their arrival dates and locations. I also have factories that produce 410 + (830 - rd) a month. So does this meant that each month I get that many aircraft added to my replacement pool and then whatever arrives through the reinforcement schedule is extra and seperate from what I produce in my aircraft factories? Thanks.

Aficionado -> RE: US Plane Production and Replacement Schedule (8/6/2004 7:20:06 AM)

The reinforcement schedule provides formations which can have a varying number of planes. For example, a group of 72 P40Es might arrive with just 40 planes. The rest would be filled out from the replacement pool.

The planes produced by factories are fed into the replacement pool. For example, 50 B17Es are produced each month, and there are also 5 B17E replacements provided, for a total of 55 B17E replacements added to the pool each month.

HawaiiFive-O -> RE: US Plane Production and Replacement Schedule (8/6/2004 7:21:23 AM)

'Replacement Rate' is off-map production. You get that free. 'Production Rate' is on-map production. If you feed your on-map factories with the requisite Heavy Industry, you get more planes, over and above the 'Replacement Rate' figures.

Editing here because I misread your query somewhat.

NO reinforcing squadrons get free planes, they all draw from the pools. The pools are fed by the 'Replacement Rate' and 'Production Rate', which I explained above.

Hope this helps.

SunDevil_MatrixForum -> RE: US Plane Production and Replacement Schedule (8/6/2004 7:23:13 AM)

Thank you.

HawaiiFive-O -> RE: US Plane Production and Replacement Schedule (8/6/2004 7:25:54 AM)

Actually, Aficionado is correct, you get free planes with the reinforcing squadrons, but they are often short and need to be filled out from the pools.

Sorry for the confusion.

SunDevil_MatrixForum -> RE: US Plane Production and Replacement Schedule (8/6/2004 7:36:36 AM)

We'll forgive you this time.... [:D]

HawaiiFive-O -> RE: US Plane Production and Replacement Schedule (8/6/2004 7:37:44 AM)

[:D]

You are always so helpful, I wanted to help you in turn.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI