Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I choose??? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Tanaka -> Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I choose??? (8/6/2004 7:35:34 AM)

I see these two have both created a Kyofu but which one is best or more historical??? Stats/Looks, etc...

See: Spooky's page for Lemur's new Scen 15 which includes his version and Spooky's page with Pad152's version.

2ndACR -> RE: Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I choose??? (8/6/2004 7:41:48 AM)

I think they are pretty close to each other. Pad152's is an add on to the current scenarios. Where as Lemurs is bundled into his scenario. I like Lemurs's scenario alot, just need to find a willing allied PBEM opponent to play it.

Tanaka -> RE: Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I choose??? (8/6/2004 8:03:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

I think they are pretty close to each other. Pad152's is an add on to the current scenarios. Where as Lemurs is bundled into his scenario. I like Lemurs's scenario alot, just need to find a willing allied PBEM opponent to play it.

Yep but I just was noticing how different the pics were and im assuming the stats are different.

Hopefully Matrix will officially add this plane soon....

Fallschirmjager -> RE: Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I choose??? (8/6/2004 8:17:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

Ill play

Start a thread at the steakhouse and we will get down to buisness

2ndACR -> RE: Lemurs and Pad152's Kyofu's - Which one should I choose??? (8/6/2004 8:24:59 AM)

Done deal. Thread up.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI