OPERATION SEALION - Now available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

ubertechie -> OPERATION SEALION - Now available (1/30/2002 5:42:00 AM)

Okay - i know i have been promising this for just about forever but at 27 and with a job that means i travel the world and a partner and 2 small kids - i never get enough time to do the things i want to .... Anyway this is now available - i currently dont have anywhere to host it - so any volunteers are welcome - currently you will have to mail me at bc@vavo.com to get it and its fairly large at nearly 4 MB Its available in 2 versions - 1 with predefined forces - my favourite as it follows the 55th infantry division as is the most realistic (it was the unit planned to be on this flank should thee invasion of occurred). The other option is without - and the user can pick a core force and support troops as appropriate. The assupmptions made for the campaign are tht the Royal Navy has been held at bay and the RAF has been crushed - both pretty major ones but the only way this invasion would ever have been feasible. Many Thanks Ubertechie

ubertechie -> (1/30/2002 5:48:00 AM)

Okay - ignore the 4mb bit - its closer to 700K - helps if you only look at the file and not the whole folders size Thanks Ubertechie

ubertechie -> (1/30/2002 6:26:00 AM)

okay - would appreciate some help - here - someone PLEASE host this for me - requests at more than 2 a minute at the moment
Thanks
Ubertechie

Christophe Jaureguiberry -> (1/30/2002 6:49:00 AM)

Hello Ubertechie, Why don't you try offering it to Tankhead or Fabio? Both have sites and have been very helpful in supporting user-designed scenarios and campaigns. Christophe

A_B -> (1/30/2002 7:54:00 AM)

What difficulty is this campaign? I'm looking for something challenging.

ubertechie -> (1/30/2002 4:40:00 PM)

A_B its meant to be reasonably hard
Thanks
Ubertechie

Tankhead -> (1/30/2002 6:23:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by ubertechie:
okay - would appreciate some help - here - someone PLEASE host this for me - requests at more than 2 a minute at the moment
Thanks
Ubertechie

Hello Ubertechie Send it over to Fabio he will be please to host it. I'm in the process of moving my site to a new server. I might get a different Domain name. I should be back online soon. Sorry I can't help you I wish I could. Tankhead

ubertechie -> (1/30/2002 6:31:00 PM)

Tankhead - Thanks for the support - have sent it to Fabio - am awaiting his response Ubertechie

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI