Well Matrix any word on the CTD's??? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

Raven68 -> Well Matrix any word on the CTD's??? (8/7/2004 12:40:34 AM)

It's been a week since we had any info of the CTD's that make the game unplayable for many of us so how about a bone and give us some feedback.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Well Matrix any word on the CTD's??? (8/7/2004 4:24:12 AM)

Hi,

Much of the staff had been at WBC since Tuesday and traveling since Monday. We're going to be back next Monday/Tuesday and working on this sound crash issue again at that point. Please bear with us as we're a small company and with the August conventions, this is the most difficult month for us staff-wise. However, with one massive patch out that fixed the majority of these issues, we are going to have to take another look at how to find/fix this problem. I will be contacting volunteers that have signed up/e-mailed me on my return to touch base and set a schedule for ongoing testing. Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

Raven68 -> RE: Well Matrix any word on the CTD's??? (8/7/2004 7:02:32 PM)

sounds great. I signed up and e-mailed ya to be a volunteer. I'm a software engineer by trade so don't hesitate to tap me for some testing.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI