Operation Sea Lion Campaign published at La Web del SPWAW (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

sebagonzalez -> Operation Sea Lion Campaign published at La Web del SPWAW (1/30/2002 9:41:00 AM)

The Sea Lion Campaign by Ubertichie has been published at LA WEB DEL SPWAW.
Thanks Ubertichie for making a campaign i thought i would never see. SEBAGONZALEZ LA WEB DEL SPWAW
http://spwaw.tripod.com/

Supervisor -> (1/30/2002 9:50:00 AM)

I got mine, looking forward to it.

chief -> (1/30/2002 12:18:00 PM)

I have it also will be commencing operation presently...Thank you both

ubertechie -> (1/30/2002 4:54:00 PM)

Many Thanks for hosting this - for clarity this is one of 4 landing campaigns around sealion i will be doing folllowed by 1 airborne and 1 'drive to london' final campaign - all will follow different units I hope you all enjoy them and post your AAR's in this forum Many Thanks Ubertechie

sebagonzalez -> (1/30/2002 6:10:00 PM)

Hi Ubertechie, i must admit i am really enjoying the hardness of the first scenario. I had started it 3 times, 3 times lost 60% of my forces (just to get to the first Channel)!!!!. I am sure my men are really pissed of with my command since i denied the use of Naval Guns in the first stage of the landing for their support, thinking of using them in the later when going for the Hills. I will change plans then, i will start the scenario pounding the whole coastal spots (with suspected enemy presence) and use the mortars for further inland. Well, i will go for my fourth try...whish me luck!!!!

Warrior -> (1/30/2002 6:15:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by sebagonzalez:
SEBAGONZALEZ LA WEB DEL SPWAW
http://spwaw.tripod.com/

I tried the link above and it goes to the main page, but there's no links from there. Got the campaign using the other link.

sebagonzalez -> (1/30/2002 6:20:00 PM)

After loading the main page, u will see 2 flags appear under the picture of the ELEFANT. An American Flag, and a Spanish one. Click on the one that represents the language u want the site to be displayed. If u are still having problems let me know.

Warrior -> (1/30/2002 6:21:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by sebagonzalez:
After loading the main page, u will see 2 flags appear under the picture of the ELEFANT. An American Flag, and a Spanish one. Click on the one that represents the language u want the site to be displayed. If u are still having problems let me know.
I'm so used to having "instant" loading with my DSL, that I didn't wait long enough. Silly me.

ubertechie -> (1/30/2002 6:35:00 PM)

sebagonzalez
Glad to hear that you are finding it hard - its meant to be :-). I guess your troops would be cursing you if you didnt provide arty support for them on the beaches. Slowly slowly is the best approach here rush in and you will get chewed up really bad - as you have found out - suppresion suppression and more suppression - and then consider moving.
Thanks
Ubertechie

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI