where is patch for version 1.2 supposed to be unzipped (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

dean -> where is patch for version 1.2 supposed to be unzipped (8/8/2004 7:04:51 PM)

where is the unzipped file supposed to go?

Mr.Frag -> RE: where is patch for version 1.2 supposed to be unzipped (8/8/2004 7:31:33 PM)

quote:

where is the unzipped file supposed to go?

You run it ... it doesn't have to go anywhere, it's an installer.

moonraker65 -> RE: where is patch for version 1.2 supposed to be unzipped (8/9/2004 6:53:33 PM)

Yeah but there is a patches folder in the game directory. I put mine there for safe keeping [8D]

2ndACR -> RE: where is patch for version 1.2 supposed to be unzipped (8/9/2004 7:01:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: moonraker

Yeah but there is a patches folder in the game directory. I put mine there for safe keeping [8D]

OOOH, sends shivers down my spine. I have a BAD memory, may decide to un install and do a reinstall and forget to grab the patch.

I save mine either to disc or on my backup drive that I use for critical info like my payroll and accounting software.

moonraker65 -> RE: where is patch for version 1.2 supposed to be unzipped (8/9/2004 7:05:47 PM)

Sounds like a good idea. I'll have to back them up just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the good idea [:)]

2ndACR -> RE: where is patch for version 1.2 supposed to be unzipped (8/9/2004 7:19:27 PM)

My nightmare would be to have to download that beast again. Shiver just from the thought. Also protects it from the dreaded
hard drive failure.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI