Awesome Superbowl Commerical (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Skotty -> Awesome Superbowl Commerical (2/4/2002 2:57:00 PM)

Check this commercial out, it made me and my wife tear up.
null

Grumble -> (2/5/2002 12:15:00 AM)

Good commercial, lousy beer....

TheZel66 -> (2/5/2002 2:20:00 AM)

Grumble, depends on your taste in beer. For a mass- produced, American style premium lager, Budweiser is without a doubt the finest made beer to be had. No one can even get close to making that style of beer any better. Personally, i prefer a British bitter anyday.

Drex -> (2/5/2002 2:34:00 AM)

I am fortunate in living in Chico,California- the home of Sierra Nevada beers. I wouldn't dream of settling for Anheuser-Busch.

Supervisor -> (2/5/2002 5:10:00 AM)

Yeah same here, brought tears to my eyes. Being a native NYer and an American anything that shows the skyline brings tears.

TheZel66 -> (2/5/2002 8:37:00 PM)

Drex,, Sierra doesn't make an american premium lager.. comparing Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (which is the standard for american PALE ALES) to Budweiser, is Like comparing SPWAW to a BMW.. apples and oranges

Belisarius -> (2/5/2002 11:58:00 PM)

For all us non-US people who didn't get to see the original ads, check here: Superbowl commercials (also a tip as Skotty's Budweiser link is heavily hit by traffic) PS. Check out the Robo bash...

Grumble -> (2/6/2002 4:50:00 AM)

quote:

depends on your taste in beer.

As does your liking the commercial..or not.
Lousy beer

Figmo -> (2/6/2002 11:09:00 AM)

Speeking of Super Bowl commercials - the one I liked this year was the one where the guy is helping is buddy with pickup line to a girl. He's going real good and even asks her if they can go out - then the guy helping him gets a beer and says "How much" - so his buddy says that to the girl - she lays him out cold! For those that don't understand my crazy slang - she hit him and knocked him out. Almost missed part of the game I was laughing so hard.

Supervisor -> (2/6/2002 11:18:00 AM)

Figmo, I think the best of the Bud Light bunch was the girlfriend's invitation to the boyfriend downstairs watching the game. But the pickup line is definately also a keeper.

Figmo -> (2/7/2002 12:40:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by gmenfan:
Figmo, I think the best of the Bud Light bunch was the girlfriend's invitation to the boyfriend downstairs watching the game. But the pickup line is definately also a keeper.
Agreed - that was good. Those satin sheets can be a problem.

m10bob -> (2/7/2002 8:33:00 AM)

Yuh know why American beer is like making love in a canoe???? Cuz it's f------ close to water!

deggo -> (2/8/2002 9:57:00 AM)

Budweisers not too bad after you swallow it

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI