does automatic convoy work properly? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

kafka -> does automatic convoy work properly? (8/14/2004 3:17:32 PM)

Hi,

the AI keeps sending lots of convoys to i.e palembang to pick up ressources and oil. There are many convoys at that base, all of them on pick up ressources/oil mission, but I noticed that at the same time there are some convoys that are unloading the ressources there they picked up before. What's the sense of this? Is this a bug with the automatic convoy feature or do I miss anything? [&:]

Thank you!

kafka -> RE: does automatic convoy work properly? (8/14/2004 7:38:04 PM)

hi,

anyone else experienced this? Most of my merchant fleet now stays at palembang happily loading and unloading ressources there! I suppose the convoys should unload at osaka after having picked up the ressouces. I think some bug must be there. Any suggestion?

Thanks

ADavidB -> RE: does automatic convoy work properly? (8/14/2004 7:53:00 PM)

The basic rule you must remember is - don't let the AI do anything for you. Run your own TFs - all of them.

Dave Baranyi

(happily micromanaging everything)

Cmdrcain -> RE: does automatic convoy work properly? (8/15/2004 1:24:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ADavidB

The basic rule you must remember is - don't let the AI do anything for you. Run your own TFs - all of them.

Dave Baranyi

(happily micromanaging everything)

More like don't let AI handle any essentials... if Japan picking up res and Oil is an essential...

automatic convoy is some use in rear areas where you limit the number of bases in the auto system so theres not that many handled by AI.

I however am more inclined to use CS fleets like from Sanf to Pearl on CS to pipeline supplies in...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI