what happened to full v7 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

pax27 -> what happened to full v7 (2/5/2002 3:56:00 AM)

OK, I know this has probably been up for discussion a thousand times already, but hey, I felt like posting something since Iīve barely visited this forum for the last few months... So what did happen to the full download of the version 7.0 SPWaW game? And whatīs the take on v7 now that itīs been out for a while?

john g -> (2/5/2002 9:07:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by pax27:
OK, I know this has probably been up for discussion a thousand times already, but hey, I felt like posting something since Iīve barely visited this forum for the last few months... So what did happen to the full download of the version 7.0 SPWaW game? And whatīs the take on v7 now that itīs been out for a while?
I would guess that it is dependant on getting 7.1 and the final oob's firmed up. After the problems with the 7.0 build, I don't mind waiting for the final build. I've had every version of SPWAW from v1.0 (except 4.5) up thru the 7.1 betas. I don't know of any historical game that plays as well as SPWAW does now. I just wish all games came with map and unit editors, and a fan base that freely puts out scenarios and campaigns.
thanks, John.

pax27 -> (2/7/2002 8:17:00 PM)

Looks like Iīve been away too long. Version 7.1 you say, cool!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI