Can I change radio WITP? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

witpit -> Can I change radio WITP? (8/15/2004 7:12:08 AM)

I like the tunes very much that come with the game, but can I change them? I would like to insert some more Japanese music (especially when I play as Japan).

Anyone ever play Red Baron 3D? Lots of changability in that one. There ws a great mod that allowed the changing of the tunes....cool!

thx

witpit -> RE: Can I change radio WITP? (8/15/2004 9:00:22 AM)

OK, looking on different radio thread...I htink I've answered my own qustion....

does the file need to have the SFX extension to be playable, or can any sound file work as long as the number corresponds to the program....

thx

witpit -> RE: Can I change radio WITP? (8/15/2004 9:02:27 AM)

blah blah blah

as I talk to myself....he he he

I've played through all of the sounds and tunes now....REALLY GOOD STUFF!!!!!

rmeminds me of the music for Heroes of Might and Magic....and thats a good thing

still...I want to add some of my own

Maliki -> RE: Can I change radio WITP? (8/15/2004 10:28:03 AM)

I'm glad this has been seen to.After awhile i quit listening to that message.I would get ready carriers,stand up air groups,and all around change my force dispositions at sea to react to these warnings..then i would realize it was an AO and a couple PCs coming my way when i hovered over the TF[:@]

Misidentification is a good part of the game..but mistaking a PC or a MSW for a CV everytime they were spotted was getting a bit ridicoulous.Same way with how DD's are always being reported as Ca's.

MasterChief -> RE: Can I change radio WITP? (8/15/2004 5:23:09 PM)

So witpit, what did you find out? I was thinking along the same lines. I really don't have a problem with the "reporting contact sound files" but I'd love to replace the background music files with more period specific tunes. I have downloaded a couple tokyo rose broadcasts that should really add to the atmosphere!

Mr.Frag -> RE: Can I change radio WITP? (8/15/2004 5:47:19 PM)

Any MP3 can simply be renamed and play.

Belphegor -> RE: Can I change radio WITP? (8/15/2004 5:50:24 PM)

I've had success just running an mp3 player in the background with a playlist and turning the WITP music off from the interface. CDs work too (since you don't need your CD drive) but don't last as long.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI