Game Keeps Booting me! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

fang13 -> Game Keeps Booting me! (8/15/2004 5:54:20 PM)

Hi,

I downloaded the game and it's playing fine all week on my win98 system. However this morning it started booting me mid game?

I restarted my computer and it's working fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Voriax -> RE: Game Keeps Booting me! (8/15/2004 8:27:57 PM)

If your machine had been on for long time it may be that there was enough memory leaks, fragmented swap file or any other Windoze oddity that a reboot was able to clear. I wouldn't be worried unless the game keeps on crashing.

Voriax

terje439 -> RE: Game Keeps Booting me! (8/25/2004 2:00:57 AM)

I have this problem too, and no it does not have anything to do with the PC having been turned on for a long time, as sometimes it happen after an hour, and other times after 3 mins. Seems that it happens the most in the deploy phase. Really annoying [:(]

chief -> RE: Game Keeps Booting me! (8/25/2004 8:09:18 AM)

Fang:

just a quick thought ......what do you have running in the background, anti-virus will cause this problem, so will phone call notification, or even E-mail notification. SPWAW is a memory hog and wants the whole show for itself. Just an idea....good luck

terje439 -> RE: Game Keeps Booting me! (8/25/2004 7:54:33 PM)

hmm all I have running (that I know off that is. Windows XP have more progams and DLL files than I can count....am I the only one to miss good old DOS??)) is the MSN. ANd I have 1024 Mb RAM, so that should be suffiecent I am pretty sure [:)]

MOTHER -> RE: Game Keeps Booting me! (8/26/2004 2:21:33 AM)

what chief said.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI