INDEPENDENT Command (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

zed -> INDEPENDENT Command (8/16/2004 5:16:50 PM)

I flew my dauntless bombers from my carrier to Austrailia, then back onto the carrier after a few turns. I noticed the command says "Austrialia Command" instead of "Independent" like the other bombers and planes. I tried to change it but there is no "Independent" selection. What am I doing wrong?

Toro -> RE: INDEPENDENT Command (8/16/2004 8:33:30 PM)

You want that to be something other than "independent." A squadron with no HQ cannot upgrade a/c, and I believe cannot receive replacements. In effect, your a/c "chopped" into the Oz Command when they arrived there. I believe you can chop into another HQ by visiting the port where another HQ is located.

BTW, a/c don't have to leave the CV to chop into a command; the CV can port-visit and see the same results.

Mr.Frag -> RE: INDEPENDENT Command (8/16/2004 8:55:53 PM)

quote:

I flew my dauntless bombers from my carrier to Austrailia, then back onto the carrier after a few turns. I noticed the command says "Austrialia Command" instead of "Independent" like the other bombers and planes. I tried to change it but there is no "Independent" selection. What am I doing wrong?

Nothing you are doing wrong apart from flying them off the CV in the first place ... now you'll have to pay to transfer them to a non-restricted HQ. You can't get them back to Independant.

I assume you have some form of computer zone control running?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI