Losing core units in campaign... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Nextor -> Losing core units in campaign... (2/6/2002 4:42:00 PM)

Hello All, I'm playing a generated campaign. I have a question. If the enemy destroys a tank from my core army, will I be able to replace it after a battle or will I loose it permanently? Is there any "way" to loose a core unit permanently? I don't want to loose any core unit of course, but I would like to know the exact conditions to avoid this situation. Huh, I hope that someone can understand my question... Nextor

Warrior -> (2/6/2002 6:03:00 PM)

After losing a core unit, you will be able to repair or replace it before the next battle, depending on how many repair/replace points you get.

Nextor -> (2/6/2002 7:48:00 PM)

Thanks. So, as long as I have enough points at the reapir screen, I don't have to worry too much about core units... Nextor

Voriax -> (2/6/2002 9:54:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Nextor:
Thanks. So, as long as I have enough points at the reapir screen, I don't have to worry too much about core units... Nextor
Except when you keep killing your core units over and over they will never accumulate experience and will stay as eternal rookies Voriax

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI