Overland supply questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

corona -> Overland supply questions (8/23/2004 11:12:32 PM)

Just reading the manual (it seems to be about all I'm reading these days) in regards to overland supply.

It states that if a base without supplies is 'close' to a base that has an abundance of supply, the computer will automatically ship supplies overland to the bases that need them.

How close do these bases have to be? Do bases without HQ units recieve supplies overland? How fast do these supplies travel?

Mr.Frag -> RE: Overland supply questions (8/23/2004 11:58:37 PM)

quote:

How close do these bases have to be? Do bases without HQ units recieve supplies overland? How fast do these supplies travel?

pg 188 has the formula + an example.

corona -> RE: Overland supply questions (8/24/2004 12:04:58 AM)

Got it, skimmed through that as I thought it was only for ground units.

Thanks.

Mr.Frag -> RE: Overland supply questions (8/24/2004 12:10:43 AM)

You'll notice two values, one for bases, one for units moving.

madflava13 -> RE: Overland supply questions (8/25/2004 3:38:54 AM)

Quick clarification-
If I dump a ton of supplies and fuel in Perth, I know the supplies will be distributed along the rail/road net to needy bases. Will the fuel also be distributed, or must I shuttle it to each base via ship?

Thanks for the help - I've been away from the forums while I got a new system, and now that WiTP is on my hard drive, I've done nothing besides play...

Mr.Frag -> RE: Overland supply questions (8/25/2004 4:03:39 AM)

Fuel will flow, but not as well as supplies as it is more driven by requirements of fuel being needed. If you have no ships at a port, it's use level is 0 so it's not going to want much.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI