Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy

BrubakerII -> Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament (8/25/2004 12:32:41 PM)

Hi all

In preparation for the release of Battles in Normandy - Run5 is pleased to announce and open registrations for the first BiN PBEM Tournament. As part of the 'First Release' series, the aim is for the Tournament to be played out by players without them having had alot of experience or exposure to the game. We are therefore seeking to have the Tournament commence very shortly after the release of the game.

Information and registration instructions for the Overlord Tournament are posted in the Overlord Tournament thread in the PBEM forum of the Run5 Discussion Board. It is unbfortunately down at present but will be up and running again on 1st September so apologies for any inconvenience.

In the meantime you can register interest in the tournament by emailing the organiser (Twinkle) at this email address: stn@crl.nitech.ac.jp Title of the email should be "Overlord Tournament" and it should contain the following details:

Your Real Name
Your Run5 Forum Name
Your Run5 Combat Leagues Ladder Name
Your Email address that you want the tournament PBEM files sent to.

This is going to be a popular tournament as all new releases have been in the past. We look forward to seeing old and new players alike taking part. If you are not a member of the Run5 Ladder then please join as it is a requirement to be so. Being a ladder member is completely free and non committal. You can do so here: Run5 Ladder

In the upcoming tournament, there will as always be a sprinkling of SSG designers [sm=bow.gif]in the mix, so there will be some tough competition. It might be noted though that none have made it to a grand final as yet.... I might also add I myself have never made it past round 1 [:(] despite being a beta tester so I am determined to do better this time around.

If you want any more information about this tournament (before the Run5 site is back up) please email myself at brubaker@esc.net.au or Twinkle at stn@crl.nitech.ac.jp

You may also like to visit the SSG/Run5 site at this location: SSG / RUN5 for more information on the game and the tournament. See you there...

regards

Scott

Rob Gjessing -> RE: Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament (8/25/2004 1:31:32 PM)

Thanks Brubaker.. you are a star mate :)

SlapBone -> RE: Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament (8/25/2004 5:01:32 PM)

quote:

Thanks Brubaker.. you are a star mate :)

Maybe Twinkle could post the current list here as well.

Josans -> RE: Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament (8/26/2004 9:00:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrubakerII

I might also add I myself have never made it past round 1 [:(] despite being a beta tester so I am determined to do better this time around.

Sure you will do! I just join the tourney so maybe we can battle again[;)] Excellent your scenarios[8D]

Josan.

BrubakerII -> RE: Battles in Normandy - Overlord Tournament (8/27/2004 12:44:19 PM)

Nice to see you Josan - its been a while. I look forward to battling you again.

Finchè veniamo a contatto di ancora sul campo di battaglia...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI