WIE as WitP (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Chairman -> WIE as WitP (8/27/2004 3:09:54 PM)

When will we see War in Europe with the same engine as WitP[&:]

I presume never but one could hope, ppplllleeeeaaaassseeee.....[&o]

rogueusmc -> RE: WIE as WitP (8/27/2004 3:59:05 PM)

I think the Med is being looked at pretty hard...[8D]

BRZ -> RE: WIE as WitP (8/27/2004 5:45:15 PM)

Only the Med? No 'Britain Battle', no Sealion? no D-day!!!

carnifex -> RE: WIE as WitP (8/27/2004 7:05:09 PM)

the current land combat system is not really appropriate for depicting a land based campaign

i hope their med effort overhauls the land combat and movement system to better depict the north africa campaign

Buchon -> RE: WIE as WitP (8/28/2004 12:28:57 AM)

Well, I remenber a great discussion on the old UV forum about that future game... and I'm still praying for it.

hithere -> RE: WIE as WitP (8/28/2004 1:40:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: carnifex

the current land combat system is not really appropriate for depicting a land based campaign

i hope their med effort overhauls the land combat and movement system to better depict the north africa campaign

i have to agree with that...they have a great game with WITP, but i don't think a D-day type game would be very good without a major overhaul with the land combat. i think it would be like Operational Art of War, just even more abstract.

Mr.Frag -> RE: WIE as WitP (8/28/2004 2:23:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: hithere

quote:

ORIGINAL: carnifex

i have to agree with that...they have a great game with WITP, but i don't think a D-day type game would be very good without a major overhaul with the land combat. i think it would be like Operational Art of War, just even more abstract.

Agreed, I think D-Day is better aimed at a much lower tactical engine ... Here's hoping HTTR keeps going strong. Funny how every game I want is being done by Matrix [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI