Small Scenario: How do they go to PH? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

BRZ -> Small Scenario: How do they go to PH? (8/27/2004 6:02:29 PM)

I'm currently playing Scen04 vs the AI, and after a CV fight, which ended with one of my carriers pretty much damaged, I send she to Noumea in hope to forward it to PH, disbanded but the option doesn't appear! Also there is a couple of DD, and CL that are due a AA upgrade and I can't send them to PH also, what should I do?

I have the save.

Mr.Frag -> RE: Small Scenario: How do they go to PH? (8/27/2004 6:05:12 PM)

It is dependant on the scenario settings.

If "Score damaged ships" is set to yes, then they are counted towards the score and can not leave the map area for repairs.

Load that scenario with the Scenario Editor and check.

BRZ -> RE: Small Scenario: How do they go to PH? (8/27/2004 7:21:41 PM)

Yep, it is set on. But I've seen Japanese BB 'dissapearing', cause once I was bombing the hell out of Lae port, and scoring hits on one BB, and suddenly it dissapeared, so I tought, 'did I sunk a BB with 500lb?', and loaded the game as the Japanese only to NOT find the BB anywhere...

Mr.Frag -> RE: Small Scenario: How do they go to PH? (8/27/2004 7:43:53 PM)

quote:

Yep, it is set on. But I've seen Japanese BB 'dissapearing', cause once I was bombing the hell out of Lae port, and scoring hits on one BB, and suddenly it dissapeared, so I tought, 'did I sunk a BB with 500lb?', and loaded the game as the Japanese only to NOT find the BB anywhere...

Sunk doesn't always show up on your panel. Did you check the arrivals to see if it was coming back when you peeked?

BRZ -> RE: Small Scenario: How do they go to PH? (8/27/2004 7:54:57 PM)

The problem was that when I 'peeked', it wasn't listed in the japanese sunk ships (eben with FOW on, it would show in the Japanese list, right?), and it was in the return list, it was the Heii or something similar.

Buchon -> RE: Small Scenario: How do they go to PH? (8/28/2004 12:45:53 AM)

I've the same problem with the Guadalcanal short scenario.
I'm playing with the japanesse and I can't send my damaged ships to Japan, while the AI has send its heavily damaged ships home (they are on the arrival screen).

Mr.Frag -> RE: Small Scenario: How do they go to PH? (8/28/2004 1:33:32 AM)

Ok guys, thanks for confirming they are on the arrival list.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI