Vanished victory objective flags (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

dunham -> Vanished victory objective flags (8/28/2004 5:11:09 PM)

Sorry if this question has been asked before or if I'm posting off-topic. I'm new to this forum (although I've been playing since SP1 - if you don't count Kampfgruppe on C64) and searches [objective, flag] or [victory,objectives] did not yield a result.

My victory objective flags have suddenly vanished. I started a new battle (German vs Soviet 7/41) in the WWII campaign, and the flags vanished after deployment. Toggling the victory objectives in the preferences menu off and on again doesn't help. Hovering the cursor above a hex still displays it as victory objective.

It could be that I just accidentally pushed a hotkey toggling them off, or that setting my forces' stance to defend at the beginning of the battle, although it is an advance mission, has something to do with it.

Hope this isn't a RTFM case - I truly looked, but am clueless.

Please help!

Kai

Gallo Rojo -> RE: Vanished victory objective flags (8/28/2004 5:36:26 PM)

Go to "C:\MatrixGames\Steel Panthers World At War\SAVE" and delete "steel.prf". Then go back to Preferences Screen and turn VO Flags ON.
That may solve the problem

dunham -> RE: Vanished victory objective flags (8/28/2004 5:44:22 PM)

Thank you very much - I got them back!

Gallo Rojo -> RE: Vanished victory objective flags (8/28/2004 6:37:21 PM)

You're wellcome [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI