not spwaw related: unmanned military weapon platforms (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

izhidov -> not spwaw related: unmanned military weapon platforms (2/18/2002 7:26:00 PM)

This is not directly SPWAW related but I thought if I posted it here it would reach a wider SP Modern Battles crowd. unmanned miltary weapons

Randy -> (2/19/2002 7:51:00 AM)

Thanks for that great info and site. I read some place that either the Army or the Marines are working on a small RPV for use in the company or battalion level for "whats over the next ridge."
I think this aspect may be incorporated into the modern module of CL. Thnks again.

Lost Lieutenant -> (2/19/2002 12:53:00 PM)

Wow. This stuff is gonna put me outta a job. Wait, that's a good thing.

Tomanbeg -> (2/19/2002 9:58:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Lost Lieutenant:
Wow. This stuff is gonna put me outta a job. Wait, that's a good thing.
No, It won't. Lag time is to long. By the time a command gets from the operator to the remote, you ahould have killed the remote. So that means as long as you can out think the computer inside the remote, you should still have a job. If you can't outhink the computer, you will die, at which point employment becomes moot.
T. (who has been thinking ahead. When T. dies his brother has promised to place him kneeling in his front yard, with his head on the grass and his butt in the air. Once rigor sets in, he will make a great bicycle rack. One that the memph-africans might not steal).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI