saved a campaign, but cannot get it to load (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

SSgt Matt -> saved a campaign, but cannot get it to load (2/20/2002 5:21:00 AM)

I started a campaign, and saved the game but now the computer locks up when I tried to load from saved area, help

Bing -> (2/20/2002 7:18:00 AM)

Sarge - You'll have to be specific before we can help you. Is this a Mega Campaign, one of the other camps, such as Utah to the Rhine or a generated campaign? Did you change anything in the gae: OOB's, the steel.prf file, an updated mech.exe? What version of the game are you playing? Bing

mikhailov -> (2/20/2002 8:03:00 AM)

If this is happening in the Long (WWII) Campaign, you may want to check out a thread by caribcat called "SPWAW 7.0 save game problem" from a few days ago. I was having the same problem, but gmenfan sent me a patch that fixed it.

SSgt Matt -> (2/20/2002 8:15:00 AM)

OK, sorry...the regular ww2 long campaign, not the mega. I am the germans from sept 39. fought two battles and save the game in the saved area. tried to load the game from the saved files area. If someone has a patch let me know. traffic179@yahoo.com

Supervisor -> (2/20/2002 8:19:00 AM)

Matt: Read this thread Beta 7.1 download location on location to download and instructions. Being you have hotmail it has an incoming email size restriction so it's easier if you download it.

NeoWhiteWolf -> (2/20/2002 8:20:00 AM)

Ive noticed if you edit preferneces that differ from when you play tyhe campaign it sometimes causes it to freeze and hafta Alt Ctrl Del it
Advice is to delete dsave game and start over

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI