LV branch decisions? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Larry Holt -> LV branch decisions? (2/23/2002 2:08:00 AM)

At the start of the LV battles we get to choose our options. In 3 cases it was obvious how my choices effected the battle (#2- wait for the bridge and get more troops but the enemy will be better prepared and in some case the option was to choose a road in the marshes which effected how & when the units came on the map) I am in the second clearing of the Pripiet marshes and was given the option to have armor, engineers, recon, aircraft, etc. or not. Is this a trick question? Why wouldn't I take the reinforcements? Has anyone taken the time to play all branches and see if choosing more forces generally causes you to face more enemy forces or some such thing?

skukko -> (2/23/2002 2:12:00 AM)

Not a secret: take no-option to get it hard way That is how I play it... mosh

mao -> (2/23/2002 2:22:00 AM)

really? I always assume the options with extra bombers or whatever are HARDER because the enemy has more equipment... so I always go with the 'easy' no extra option. I must be a good player!

skukko -> (2/23/2002 2:31:00 AM)

Harder because you use your core in battle. Not because of equipment, but to get core into fire. but beware of mines in this selection of branches, you can have very nasty suprises... mosh

peter hellman -> (2/23/2002 3:30:00 PM)

Good this issue was brought up. I have been wondering that if I choose the additional forces, will it be harder to achieve a decisive victory then? That was one reason to choose "no option" for many times. So more forces for me does not force me to perform even better?

skukko -> (2/23/2002 6:50:00 PM)

well, it requires more in the way that you have more force to loose mosh

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI