MC-LV (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

mdaia313 -> MC-LV (9/7/2004 12:47:39 AM)

Greetings. I have been a regualr visitor to Matrix's SP:WaW forum for some time, and this is my first post here.

I recently purchased Lost Victories and am having a blast. After closing the ring at Uman, and saving a battery of the 1st Mountain Division, there came a mission to prevent a major break-through attempt. Despite stopping the Russians in their tracks without many losses and still holding all objectives, I recieved a draw for the battle. The following mission is called "Budenny is waiting for you.." Only problem is that I went from early August, stoping the break-through, to September with just one battle![X(]

Is this supposed to work this way, or did the draw affect future assigments[&:]? I have tried my hand at stopping the break-through three times now, all with few losses on my part, and all managing a draw.[8|] I really don't want to miss a whole month of Barbarossa. Any help will be appreciated. Oh, the scenario was done by none other than Don Doom...I've been to the SP:WaW Depot too[;)]

PS. For any and all who have played Lost Victories before, does one get to fight for/in Kharkov?

Thanks,

MD

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI