Cannot Disband a Task Force (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

dereck -> Cannot Disband a Task Force (9/7/2004 3:19:48 AM)

Can someone explain to me why I have a task force which is at it's location -- and has been for a few turns -- yet I do not have the option to disband it?

The only option I have is to dock.

How can I disband this task force?

Thanks.

tanjman -> RE: Cannot Disband a Task Force (9/7/2004 3:22:19 AM)

dereck,

Is the port size 3 or greater? If not you can only dock not disband a TF.

corona -> RE: Cannot Disband a Task Force (9/7/2004 4:07:07 AM)

Also, if it is a transport TF with supplies or troops still loaded, you cannot disband until they are finished unloading.

admiral56 -> RE: Cannot Disband a Task Force (9/7/2004 7:05:10 AM)

I was gonna ask, can u disband, or add more troops to a transport TF on turn 1 (japanese) thats got troops allready loaded?

tsimmonds -> RE: Cannot Disband a Task Force (9/7/2004 2:50:25 PM)

Those TF are already mostly full IIRC. But you can create a new TF, pick up troops with them, then combine the two TFs together. In fact the best way to load multiple LCUs that you want to ship together to a single DH, is to create several separate TFs, each with enough transport capacity for one specific LCU. Set each TF to pick up its LCU, then combine the TFs together. But a single AP/AK that has already loaded some troops from one LCU can only pick up more troops from that same LCU.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI