Multi Player Game > Where i can find Members ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Rokondo -> Multi Player Game > Where i can find Members ? (2/27/2002 3:16:00 PM)

There is onther sites ?
How can we play 2V2 in the same map ?

Resisti -> (2/27/2002 4:16:00 PM)

Willing to help, but yr post is not very clear.
Could you better specify what you're looking for?

Rokondo -> (2/27/2002 4:25:00 PM)

Where i can find Pepole who want to play in the game Steel Panthers World At War ?

Resisti -> (2/27/2002 4:52:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Rokondo:
Where i can find Pepole who want to play in the game Steel Panthers World At War ?

Ok, now I got it Well, naturally you can post here a request for someone willing to play a PBEM(Play By EMail) or an online game with you.
IF then you add "I'm a newbie", you'll find FULL of people ready to chew...err, to play with you..
don't worry I'm just kidding
But the best place where to look into is the "Combat Command" page of www.militarygameronline.com
There you'll always find at least a couple of theme leagues up and running, with tens of players.
Unfortunately Militarygamer is moving to new servers, so the site is down in this moment, but it will be back soon.

Capt Chris -> (2/28/2002 12:45:00 AM)

Once in a while you might find some people on Combat Net to play. I suggest going to the #spwaw channel on StarlinkOrg IRC servers. Omnivore (Brian Price) runs it and there always seems to be someone there. There was a thread here regarding how to do this. I'll find it and give it a bump to the top of the forums. Another site I found is The Blitz. After you sign up for an account, you will be placed on a ladder. From there, you have a lot of opponents to choose from along with their contact information.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI