Chinese Divisions wont attack in Burma (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

worr -> Chinese Divisions wont attack in Burma (9/9/2004 4:08:41 PM)

I'm playing a PBEM. My opponent is the Allied player, and has stated that he cannot attack Mandalay.

We have the latest version. The date is Feb 1942. I used paratroopers to capture Mandalay. He sent several divisions westward to attack. I believe he has 10 there now. But says he is unable to attack.

Is there something about Chinese attacking Burma in the game?

If not, could someone look at his game file and see what is up?

No other problems with the game. Other attacks have been accomplished. We did have one bug show up earlier in that he could attack troops that weren't there (had been evacuated off Rabaul). But that was minor compared to this.

Worr, out

DoomedMantis -> RE: Chinese Divisions wont attack in Burma (9/11/2004 7:33:52 AM)

get him to send a save file to paul.harrison50@bigpond.com.au and I will take a look. I will need both passwords so will need you to send me an email as well

worr -> RE: Chinese Divisions wont attack in Burma (9/11/2004 5:27:09 PM)

Thanx, Paul.

He is in Germany.

This turned out to be the old bug of the screen not showing the divisions when in enemy controled bases. You just have to exit out of this screen and then your divisions are at the bottom where you can acces them. I mentioned this the first time around...but langage might have been the barrier. I hope they fix this next patch.

Your offer is much appreciated!

Worr, out

DoomedMantis -> RE: Chinese Divisions wont attack in Burma (9/12/2004 3:16:19 AM)

no probs, glad it wasnt a more serious bug

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI