AV floatplane CTD (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

Dunhill_BKK -> AV floatplane CTD (9/17/2004 2:11:52 AM)

G'Day,

I've had several CTD when trying to access floatplanes on an IJ AV. The AV is at sea if that matters. I have save games for this, and it seems persistent. I can select the AV, but when I try to select one of the 4 floatplane groups on it, I end up with just a picture of the ship in screeen then a CTD with windows saying WITP has had to end.

I'm playing with 1.2, and no sound or animations on. I've got the latest graphics drivers and such.

Mr.Frag -> RE: AV floatplane CTD (9/17/2004 2:34:45 AM)

Ship name?

PeteG662 -> RE: AV floatplane CTD (9/17/2004 6:20:30 PM)

Question: Are we talking about and AV or a CS.....I thought AVs had to be at a dot or base to operate the planes whereas a CS was more like an aircraft carrier in regards to air ops. The CTD would be an issue though.

DoomedMantis -> RE: AV floatplane CTD (9/18/2004 12:42:16 AM)

if you have a save that repeats then send it to

paul.harrison50@bigpond.com.au

Dunhill_BKK -> RE: AV floatplane CTD (9/18/2004 1:33:49 AM)

G'Day my latest save doesn't repeat it. However, I'm playing the game from two computers, so I'll have to check on the other machine.

I'll also see if I can dig up a save from earlier when I know it was a problem, and test if I can repeat it on this computer.

DoomedMantis -> RE: AV floatplane CTD (9/18/2004 2:10:37 AM)

ok keep me informed, and if it repeats send it on

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI