Sub not rearming (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

Chris21wen -> Sub not rearming (9/17/2004 10:30:40 PM)

v1.21 Scen 12.

Shark II will not reload torps at a port size 6 + an AS (Dutch Harbour). I've sent it to a size 9 port (Anchorage) without an AS and it does. I have a save.

Twotribes -> RE: Sub not rearming (9/17/2004 10:38:29 PM)

How much supply is there? Did we ever get an answer about how much was needed? Someone ask if it was 20,000 or double the ports needs which ever came first.

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: Sub not rearming (9/17/2004 10:54:59 PM)

Chris, which nationality is the Sub and the AS ? I encountered the same problem weeks ago and they found this bug, it is fixed on the patch next to release.

Twotribes -> RE: Sub not rearming (9/17/2004 11:06:51 PM)

Because of the bug I evaced both the Dutch AS out of DEI, one to India and one to Darwin, so when it comes time to abandon Java the surviving subs can rearm somewhere besides a size 9 port.

Cant find a dutch 7000 AK to convert to an AD, probably havent looked hard enough. I did convert one British AK to AD. Though that is not really needed since British DD probably wont ever leave India Burma area. I do have 2 CL in Darwin though, may have to ship them back to India if they survive.

Xargun -> RE: Sub not rearming (9/17/2004 11:27:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris H

v1.21 Scen 12.

Shark II will not reload torps at a port size 6 + an AS (Dutch Harbour). I've sent it to a size 9 port (Anchorage) without an AS and it does. I have a save.

In the current version AS (and I believe ADs) check nationality before reloading torps on appropriate ships. This has been removed in the next patch.. So until it comes out you need appropriate nationality ships or to be easier, just a large port..

Xargun

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI