I should have gotten BiN instead of KP (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

pahvilaatikko -> I should have gotten BiN instead of KP (9/24/2004 2:02:50 AM)

I just got KP but it seems nobody's playing it anymore. Most of the posts here are written at least a month ago. I'm getting my ass kicked by AI 'cause I can't play the game and it's not fun at all. It's a shame I wasted my money on this one..

Clipper1968 -> RE: I should have gotten BiN instead of KP (9/24/2004 2:06:13 AM)

Allow me to suggest you AtD.You will probably enjoy much more than KP as I did.[:)]

Rainbow7 -> RE: I should have gotten BiN instead of KP (9/24/2004 2:33:29 AM)

Don't get discouraged. Korsun is a fantastic game, and the scenarios are worthwhile to play. There probably won't be as many people posting here anymore, but I'm sure many still check the board regularly, so ask any questions about strategy/gameplay that you might have. I promise you'll get a response. And if all else fails, head over to the general forum at run5 (www.ssg.com.au) -- there's an active community of players there, where you'll easily be able to get email opponents.

robarrieta -> RE: I should have gotten BiN instead of KP (9/24/2004 6:39:40 PM)

I'll play. Send me an email at r.arrieta@sbcglobal.net

alexs -> RE: I should have gotten BiN instead of KP (9/25/2004 7:41:29 AM)

Pahvilaatikko,
There is a reason Korsun Pocket was favourably reviewed - its a great game! There are always tournaments and pbems going on, but as rainbow has pointed out, you should visit both here and the run5 discussion boards off our main website (www.ssg.com.au).

AlexS

pahvilaatikko -> RE: I should have gotten BiN instead of KP (9/26/2004 9:14:09 PM)

Yes I know it's a great game and I'm going to get AtD too IF I learn to play this one. I visited www.ssg.com.au and checked beginnners manual and all but maybe I'm just plain stupid 'cause I keep on loosing.

Hanal -> RE: I should have gotten BiN instead of KP (9/26/2004 9:37:07 PM)

Many people have trouble at first playing the game, and BiN is not easy either....you are just honest enough to admit it....be patient and you'll eventually do much better...

alexs -> RE: I should have gotten BiN instead of KP (9/27/2004 4:25:30 AM)

Agree with Falcon. There is a lot in there to think about campared to a lot of computer games nowadays! Another good way to learn is to play a PBEM game against someone who is willing to give you a few pointers and answer a few questions - there are lots of helpful guys out there!

AlexS

bostonrpgmania -> RE: I should have gotten BiN instead of KP (9/27/2004 4:59:34 AM)

If anybody interested in playing troubles in Bastonge please pm me
(even though I own this game for about a year, I am revisiting this game with new interest in operational level war gaming. I found it much more interesting than a year ago with my increased (?) knowledge in war gaming learned from this forum[:D])
Last night against AI, I lost miserably. I think the reason is because I was too much concentrating on Bastonge (spelling?)
I think I have to spread out to divert enemy forces
Interesting game

I am sad that there will not be anymore custom scenario since people will be making scenarios with BiN editor not KP editor
Well anyway I have AoD and it will take time to play that game (for some reason I found battles in Custom scenario were way much more suitable for newbie like myself since I am dealing with smaller numbers of units)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI