RE: How do I catch that darned mouse? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

rhondabrwn -> RE: How do I catch that darned mouse? (10/28/2004 3:49:38 PM)

Hate to admit it, but we had a really annoying mouse once so I put out some candy in a noisy celophane wrapper, turned out the lights, and took my son's Crossman air rifle and a powerful flashlight and setup an ambush. When I heard the wrapper being molested, I turned on the flashlight and shot at the little beady red eyes. End of mouse.

Later we just got Kats... [;)]

Halsey -> RE: How do I catch that darned mouse? (10/30/2004 6:54:49 AM)

Set your trap along their path. Behind the fridge or trash bins. Use peanut butter, they can't just pull it off and go eat it some place else. Dispose out the intruder by throwing his carcass outdoors. Let nature solve the disposal problem, and yes spring loaded traps are reusable.

The only problem with one shot traps is that they only catch one mouse.
Here's a clue. If you see one mouse there are probably 7 or 8. They breed very fast![;)]

Sarge -> RE: How do I catch that darned mouse? (10/30/2004 6:59:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

Hate to admit it, but we had a really annoying mouse once so I put out some candy in a noisy celophane wrapper, turned out the lights, and took my son's Crossman air rifle and a powerful flashlight and setup an ambush. When I heard the wrapper being molested, I turned on the flashlight and shot at the little beady red eyes. End of mouse.

Later we just got Kats... [;)]

[image]local://upfiles/8678/Jh158163434.gif[/image]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI