(* sigh *) You know you live in a redneck town when... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Feinder -> (* sigh *) You know you live in a redneck town when... (9/28/2004 7:12:47 PM)

I live in Land o' Lakes, Florida (a neighboring town). These two guys aren't exactly shing examples civic responsibility or for that matter, mental fortitude...

===

HUDSON - An afternoon of drinking led to a business burglary and landed two men in jail, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office reported Monday.
Deputies arrived at Hudson Bowl, 14523 U.S. 19, about 7 p.m. Sunday and found an ATM on the ground behind a Mercury Marquis.

Investigators say it was dragged outside the business by James Fredrick McClary, who was behind the wheel of the Mercury, and Keith Eric Zange, who stood about 10 yards away from the machine, according to a sheriff's report. The pair are accused of hatching the plan over drinks at South Beach Bar.

McClary told deputies that while drinking he told Zange about his parents owning several bowling alleys. The men reportedly drove to the bowling alley, broke in and unsuccessfully tried to pry open a safe, the report states. Investigators say the pair settled on the ATM after McClary took several stuffed animals from a crane machine and put them into the back seat of the car.

A security alarm alerted police and the bowling alley's owner, Dennis Baldwin, to the crime. An audio device reportedly recorded one of the suspects saying, ``Just grab the ATM and leave.''

McClary, 43, of 10080 Jupiter Lane, Spring Hill, and Zange, 25, of 1744 Percheron Drive, New Port Richey, were in the Land O' Lakes jail Monday. Each was held on $20,000 bail. They each face one count of business burglary and grand theft.

===

1. Who thinks it's a good idea to try and steal and ATM, and then try to put it in the back of your CAR (everybody knows you should use a truck!).
2. Oh wait, the ATM machine doesn't fit in the trunk, but we're too drunk to care.
3. Lets just pass out beside our car, which still happens to be in the parking lot of the bowling alley we just tried to rob.
4. Should I make a comment about choosing a bowling alley to rob in the first place?
5. And when that doesn't work, we'll settle for stealing the stuffed animals out of the "crane game".

And the scarey thing is, I'm not really surprised.

Gawd I love Pasco County.

-F-

New York Jets -> RE: (* sigh *) You know you live in a redneck town when... (10/3/2004 3:07:15 PM)

Wrong forum for this post, pal.

crazygamer -> RE: (* sigh *) You know you live in a redneck town when... (10/15/2004 6:46:19 AM)

I know your pain I was born and raised in the lovely Sunshine State.

VicKevlar -> RE: (* sigh *) You know you live in a redneck town when... (10/15/2004 4:02:54 PM)

Hmmm....this one must of slipped by.............this forum is for gaming and military history. Things of this nature should head to Vinny and Doog's Mad Cow Emporium.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI