Ratchet and Clank UYA (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

OnlineRulz -> Ratchet and Clank UYA (9/29/2004 4:10:37 PM)

I was just wondering if anyone else is like me and awaiting the release of Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal! Counting down the days til i can take Ratchet Online! Woot OH man i cant wait!

crazygamer -> RE: Ratchet and Clank UYA (10/15/2004 6:50:43 AM)

Man go to Gamestop and get the demo. I did and it is awesome. They playable demos were pretty neat. They also have a movie on the disk of online play. I guess there is gonna be 10 levels for online play. Im a big fan of this series so I would recommend getting it next month.

Pippin -> RE: Ratchet and Clank UYA (10/15/2004 10:57:56 AM)

I don’t know. Played the R&C a while ago, was not too impressed by it. Maybe I’m just getting too old.

Hugh9484 -> RE: Ratchet and Clank UYA (10/21/2004 4:32:18 AM)

Oh ya Ratchet and Clank is gonna be awesome. I played the first 2 and thought they were cool. Now I can play it online. I already preordered it and so did one of my friends. Can't wait to get it in a couple of weeks.

demon340v -> RE: Ratchet and Clank UYA (10/29/2004 6:37:18 AM)

R&C suck!

why waste ur time with that game? and instead pick up atv 3 on nov 3rd instead betetr graphics then r&c you cna play with 6 peopel online and you get to sling mud all over the place lol

Embark -> RE: Ratchet and Clank UYA (10/31/2004 11:00:10 PM)

I must be out of the loop because I have no idea what this game is? I gather from the above posts that it is some sort of fighting or adventure game?

crazygamer -> RE: Ratchet and Clank UYA (11/5/2004 11:29:02 PM)

Picked up my copy and it is so much fun online. People arent as crazy as people in Socom yet. Single player is pretty cool too. I have upgraded some weapons and you can see the difference in the number of enemies as opposed to Going Commando. Embark, it is an adventure game that has been around for years. Great series to get into.

Hugh9484 -> RE: Ratchet and Clank UYA (11/23/2004 9:00:29 PM)

You're right it's a quick paced action platformer game for PS2. A highly rated and fun one at that. The online siege mode is really fun to play 4vs4. It's not the typical type of game I play but it is very fun.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI