Okay, we're dying here ... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Chaplain -> Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 7:49:20 PM)

We REALLY need the patch ... please? [8|]

Nikademus -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 7:50:59 PM)

soon.

We're still fighting the last bug on a new feature. Its proving harder to hit than Osama.

[:@]

pasternakski -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 7:55:19 PM)

Hm. The force is strong in this one.

Be careful, Nik. Look around the forums in recent days. If you take too long getting this patch out, at least half of your customers are going to slip into end-stage dementia.

DrewMatrix -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 8:05:05 PM)

quote:

If you take too long getting this patch out, at least half of your customers are going to slip into end-stage dementia.

Heck with Dementia? We are lapsing into discussions of College Freshman Bonehead English Grammar.

steveh11Matrix -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 8:51:28 PM)

Or, worse still, politics...[:-]

Steve.

jimkehn -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 9:20:13 PM)

>Heck with Dementia? We are lapsing into discussions of College Freshman Bonehead >English Grammar.

>Or, worse still, politics...

You mean there is a difference?

von Murrin -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 10:13:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JimKehn

>Heck with Dementia? We are lapsing into discussions of College Freshman Bonehead >English Grammar.

>Or, worse still, politics...

You mean there is a difference?

Nice.[:D]

Theng -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 10:16:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

soon.

We're still fighting the last bug on a new feature. Its proving harder to hit than Osama.

So should we blame this also on Saddam Hussein and Iraq? Look how well it worked there...

pasternakski -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 10:26:22 PM)

Yeah, but I don't get no respect, you know? The other day I was looking at a used car, and I found my wife's purse in the back seat.

My wife, now there's a good one. The other night we were making love. I said, "Honey, this is really good." She said, "Are you done yet?"

I had a dream where I was a great Indian warrior. The tribe all loved me. Until they discovered half my scalps had a hole in the middle.

One time I fell off a roof. Thought I was going to die. Mine was so boring, somebody else's life flashed before my eyes.

tanker4145 -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 10:39:13 PM)

Wow, those are bad pasternaksi! [>:]

pasternakski -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 10:43:09 PM)

Tell it to Rodney Dangerfield. They belong to him. I posted them because he died today. As he might have said,

"Because I died today? I died in a lot worse places than this."

Nikademus -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 10:46:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Xian

So should we blame this also on Saddam Hussein and Iraq? Look how well it worked there...

I never said Osama was responsible for the neferious bugs dogging WitP. I said that there is a well known connection between Osama and bad computing.

[:D]

Tankerace -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 11:20:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

Tell it to Rodney Dangerfield. They belong to him. I posted them because he died today. As he might have said,

Rodney Dangerfield died???? PLease o Please tell me you are making a very very bad joke.... damnit it all to hell.

Synjin -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 11:31:24 PM)

Actually died yesterday (10/5)... and yes, it's sad but true. Back to School and especially Caddyshack are still among my favorite movies. [:(]

Nikademus -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/6/2004 11:45:07 PM)

He had the unfortunate timing to die as the vice presidential debate was coming up. It helped cloak his passing from the public radar.

I guess he couldn't even get no respect from the Grim Reaper himself.

RIP Rod.

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 12:07:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

soon.

Well, I'll doubt it. The bug problem will be solved in a few days ( 2-5 ) [:)]

Osama will be presented by Mr. Bush in 2 weeks to ensure his re-election. [8|]

Tankerace -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 12:10:31 AM)

I'm still voting Bush even if he doesn't produce Osama. Irregardless of wether Bush was right in wha the did (I think he is, but that's not the point), he is a heck of a lot better than Kerry. Kerry lies, flip flops, and in general, IMO, is not fit to be the leader of the free world.

Mr.Frag -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 12:11:58 AM)

Always said that Osama was the key to the election ... catch him now, Bush gets a landslide victory.

When you think about it from the other end, does that not mean that Osama controls the election? [:D]

dtravel -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 12:32:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Always said that Osama was the key to the election ... catch him now, Bush gets a landslide victory.

When you think about it from the other end, does that not mean that Osama controls the election? [:D]

OH MY GOD!! [X(] WE'VE LOST THE WAR ON TERRORISM!!

[8|]

Tankerace -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 12:46:05 AM)

Not really, because if Kerry wins we'll be surrendering to France.

You do have a rather good point though, when you think about it.

Ron Saueracker -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 12:50:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tankerace

quote:

Rodney Dangerfield died???? PLease o Please tell me you are making a very very bad joke.... damnit it all to hell.

Gordo Cooper died Monday. Youngest of the Mercury Seven. Took Mercury Faith Seven and Gemini V up.

Toro -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 12:51:19 AM)

Why do all of these posts these days fall back to GD politics. I'm a bit tired of it all, left or right....

Can we get back to the game, please? [:@]

Tankerace -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 1:19:27 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tankerace

quote:

Gordo Cooper died Monday. Youngest of the Mercury Seven. Took Mercury Faith Seven and Gemini V up.

Jebus... The world is aging, no?

pasternakski -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 1:22:55 AM)

John Lennon would have been 64 this year ...

Jmsimer -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 2:06:13 AM)

I found some comfort in the fact that on the day Gordo Cooper died, Burt Rutan won the Ansari prize for building a private spaceship. Perhaps space travel hasn't lived up to all of the original expectations yet, but the dream is alive.

But on that glorious day in May 1963, Gordo Cooper went higher, farther, and faster than any other American - 22 complete orbits around the world; he was the last American ever to go into space alone. And for a brief moment, Gordo Cooper became the greatest pilot anyone had ever seen. - The Right Stuff

Antonius -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 3:27:30 AM)

quote:

John Lennon would have been 64 this year ...

Imagine there's a patch
It's easy if you try
No hell in the code
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Playing WiTP

pasternakski -> RE: Okay, we're dying here ... (10/7/2004 4:23:21 AM)

No Frag below us. Above us only Pry...

yep, we really need the patch (and we ain't expert texpert choking smokers, either).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI