Looking forward to a little pacific warfare. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

MacCready -> Looking forward to a little pacific warfare. (9/4/2001 8:24:00 AM)

Will this game become availible on CD from the matrix website when done?
Will types of games will there be and to what extent will the game be editable?

Mike Wood -> (9/4/2001 11:49:00 AM)

Hello... The game will be for sale on the website, when it is finished.
quote:

Originally posted by MacCready:
Will this game become availible on CD from the matrix website when done? Will types of games will there be and to what extent will the game be editable?
We have a dozen or so different scenarios, right now. Hope this helps... Michael Wood

MacCready -> (9/5/2001 2:10:00 AM)

What I really should have asked was will a commander be able to outfit his/hers own force or will it be strickly a scenerio game?

Mike Wood -> (9/5/2001 6:36:00 AM)

Hello... This game will be an operational level game with tactical attrition. In other words, you play the role of theatre commander.
quote:

Originally posted by MacCready:
What I really should have asked was will a commander be able to outfit his/hers own force or will it be strickly a scenerio game?
To answer your question, strictly a scenario game. It will play a lot more like PacWar than Steel Panthers. You can find a description of the game in our products section. We appreciate your interest... Michael Wood

MacCready -> (9/5/2001 6:50:00 AM)

Thanks for your replies, I imagine that with these sort of parameters for the game that an editor to create you own scenerios from scratch will be availible as well? In any event I do look forward to sinking some japanese carriers.

macfour -> (9/6/2001 9:27:00 PM)

When will the game be released and who will be able to buy it from?
Thanks

Mike Wood -> (9/7/2001 9:47:00 AM)

Hello... Hopefully before Christmas. From this site. Bye... Michael Wood
quote:

Originally posted by macfour:
When will the game be released and who will be able to buy it from?
Thanks

Caltone -> (9/8/2001 5:24:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Mike Wood:
It better be out before Christmas, its #1 on my list

nexus -> (9/23/2001 11:32:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Mike Wood:
i hope you will find a european distribution for your games soon,otherwise the mailing costs are to high for the average wargamer from europe.....

Zakhal -> (9/24/2001 2:27:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by nexus:
i hope you will find a european distribution for your games soon,otherwise the mailing costs are to high for the average wargamer from europe.....
How much is the total cost to order anything to europe from matrix? 100$? Postal costs atleast as much as the whole game?

DougAngle -> (9/25/2001 12:38:00 AM)

Ho Ho Ho! Looks like it might be a pretty merry Christmas after all. Papa's stocking just got it's filler!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI