RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Tankerace -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/14/2004 10:17:34 PM)

Great work all. I still wish my updated graphics had been included, so all official scenarios would use them, but otherwise superb effort.

And for those who are wondering, the WPO mod is still going strong. I have had a bad illness, and haven't been able to work on it for about 2 weeks.

Ron Saueracker -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/14/2004 10:32:17 PM)

That's where ya been hiding, Paul. Major job by any means. The list I sent ya must have you freak when ya first saw it.[:D]

tigercub -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 2:27:26 AM)

BRING IT ON! good work guys.

Ron Saueracker -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 2:33:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tankerace

Great work all. I still wish my updated graphics had been included, so all official scenarios would use them, but otherwise superb effort.

And for those who are wondering, the WPO mod is still going strong. I have had a bad illness, and haven't been able to work on it for about 2 weeks.

What? Why would they not bother with this? You do all that excellent work and nada. Hopefully Lemurs returns to our solar system and finishes his scenario.

Don Bowen -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 2:42:31 AM)

quote:

Don't worry laddie - I've used every one of your graphics that I could get (from Spooky) and am anxious for more. We appreciate your work very much.

Tankerace -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 3:02:07 AM)

Thanks, glad to hear people like my work. Which reminds me. Since they apparently aren't including them, I'll redo all my scens to take advantage of the new OOB changes.

Brady -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 6:37:32 AM)

WoW TY for all the hard work and the changes that were incoperated.

Howeaver I am stuned that non of the obvious bomb load out issues were adreased with the Japanes planes...well maybe not stuned...but I am disapointed.

Also what Tabby units start in the game in a scneario 15 type game were any changes made their?

m10bob -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 6:38:24 AM)

Tankerace..Love your art work..I too cannot believe Matrixgames would not use your great mods "oficially".Heck,the work is DONE..Oh well..
Can't be a legal issue,you've already made it "public domain"..

Tankerace -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 6:53:24 AM)

that's what I thought. Plus I sent them to Pry and asked for them to be included, so I don't see how it could be a legal issue. Oh well.

Ron Saueracker -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 7:35:19 AM)

quote:

Thanks, glad to hear people like my work. Which reminds me. Since they apparently aren't including them, I'll redo all my scens to take advantage of the new OOB changes.

Is Lemurs still incorporating your efforts in his beauty?

Tankerace -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 7:40:42 AM)

Dunno. He never asked me in person. Right now, you know as much or more than I do. 'Course, I did offer him the art, so he probably is.

ColFrost -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 8:22:04 AM)

Probably a stupid question that's already been asked.

I have a game going right now where I am the Allies. I intend to download the patch, and start a 'home and home' game with my opponent as the Japanese. Now, what will happen to the original game? Will it still run, or would we need to restart?

fbastos -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 8:28:54 AM)

quote:

Will it still run, or would we need to restart?

In the past patches, the position of the developers have been on these lines: the improvements on the algorithms automatically become available to new games; the changes in the OOBs do not; they recommend a restart.

Bet $1 with you as it will be exactly the same now.

F.

Tankerace -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 8:53:41 AM)

Yeah, but I think I saw Mr. Frag post somewhere there is a chance that saves will go, quote, "poof".

fbastos -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 8:58:25 AM)

Personally I would never try to continue a saved, as the OOB is like 80% of the juice.

That's why I CANNOT PLAY UNTIL THE DAMN PATCH IS OUT!!!!

We want the patch! We want the patch! We want the patch!

F.

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 3:33:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: strawbuk

quote:

24. Altered Ki-67 Peggy and P1Y Frances to carry one torpedo instead of internal bomb load. Aircraft can now perform torpedo attacks or normal bombing attacks.

Fanboys happy ? [:D]

Definitely. I already offered to marry Pry when I first heard this (some weeks ago). But it's not exactly a "fanboy issue". These really carried torpedos, and without them are totally useless.

O.

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 3:39:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: strawbuk

quote:

115. Changed DO-24 default bomb load from 10x 250lb bombs to 1 MK12 torpedo

oh o uber creaky flying boat KB killer torp bomber alert [;)]

Anyone recognizes the fat assed beast on this photo?

It wasn't "creaky flying boat", thing actually looks VERY impressive - note how the fuselage is very wide.

This is ex-Spanish Do24 being restored in Air Museum workshops in Munich, they were kind enough to let me do some photos. This should probably go to yet another "Name this" thread but....

O.

[image]local://upfiles/1633/Ay744091779.jpg[/image]

Kereguelen -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 3:48:09 PM)

Some more stuff for Do 24 fanboys (very good pics)[:)]

http://www.luftarchiv.de/flugzeuge/dornier/do24.htm

Brady -> RE: Patch 1.3 Data Base Changes (The List) (10/15/2004 5:44:36 PM)

Check this out:

http://www.caa.is/Forsida/Myndasidur/Dornier_24_ATT/view.aspx?.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI