Different spotting levels (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

smeilof -> Different spotting levels (2/11/2002 3:57:00 PM)

Hi Guys, I was just wondering if the game features different spotting levels. Let me explain myself. Say that one of your searchplanes spots an enemy taskforce, will you always get the correct size and complement? or is it possible that the crew wrongly identifies the taskforce. During the battle of midway after Kondo's invasion force was first spotted headquarters received the message "main body". Nimitz now made the decision that this was not the main body and no airstrike was launched. If a full strike had been launched the battle might have ended differently. It would be really cool if something like this could happen in the game. Thanks Stephen

Elvis1965 -> (2/11/2002 8:17:00 PM)

Steve I aksed this a while back, and don't know a specific answer, but Fog-of-War certainly IS in the game. To what level? We need a Beta tester to tell us. I too, think "mis/dis-information" is critical!!!

Snigbert -> (2/11/2002 8:31:00 PM)

You rarely get the full composition of an enemy task force, even after an air attack on it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI