UNCOMMON VALOUR FINALLY RELEASED!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Ron Saueracker -> UNCOMMON VALOUR FINALLY RELEASED!!! (2/19/2002 12:37:00 PM)

JUST KIDDING BUT I'M GETTING ANXIOUS AND THIS SIGHT HAS SLOWED...IS THERE SOMETHING AWRY?

Reiryc -> (2/19/2002 12:50:00 PM)

<----see that little key called 'caps lock' on the left side of your keyboard? Press it once thanks in advance, Reiryc

Ross Moorhouse -> (2/19/2002 12:57:00 PM)

Our beta testers are hard at the game. They are enjoying the beachs and the lovely white sands. The native women are looking after the guys in more ways than you could ever want.. In fact the beta test guys are doing a really good job. Yes guys I am coming, sorry have to go back for the beach volley ball comp. Those native girls think they can beat us.. Oh they have just taken their..... off..

New York Jets -> (2/19/2002 3:01:00 PM)

Stop teasing us, you filthy buggers!!

Ron Saueracker -> (2/19/2002 4:40:00 PM)

Beaches in Australia, eh? Got family in Brisbane I'm going to visit soon. Lots of redbacks in their carport, too. Ross, did you used to work with the guys at SSG?

Ross Moorhouse -> (2/19/2002 5:23:00 PM)

No but I have been a tester for Atomic and Talonsoft.

Marc von Martial -> (2/19/2002 7:36:00 PM)

You know, two companies that are basically belly up

Claudi -> (2/19/2002 8:34:00 PM)

No no no, please don't rush this game out. Take your time tweaking it. And most important: Get the AI right.

Ross Moorhouse -> (2/19/2002 8:41:00 PM)

The AI will give you a good run for its money. But as with any game its H2H that is so good. Even if I have and am getting my head handed to me on a plate by the games producer.

Jason629 -> (2/19/2002 10:53:00 PM)

Do we have a new ETA on game release? Of course any projections would be completely speculative in nature and in no way an official commitment.

David Heath -> (2/19/2002 11:24:00 PM)

Sorry guys I been hit in the face one to many times with this question and then having something have us miss our mark. We will not be announcing anything until the game gone gold and the then again once it sitting in our warehouse available to be shipped.

ratster -> (2/20/2002 4:24:00 AM)

A wise decision, I'm surprised more companies don't take this tact.

Raverdave -> (2/20/2002 6:32:00 AM)

Damn you SGT_Saueracker....you got me all hot'n'hard over nothin'

Ron Saueracker -> (2/20/2002 8:16:00 AM)

Thought this would liven up this joint...

RevRick -> (2/20/2002 9:43:00 AM)

Sure as all get out got my pulse rate up there... Haven't been here much guys, kinda busy with a new church right now - but I am waiting as well. DO IT RIGHT!!!

jwarrenw13 -> (2/21/2002 9:39:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Ross Moorhouse FUTURE:

Yes guys I am coming, sorry have to go back for the beach volley ball comp. Those native girls think they can beat us.. Oh they have just taken their..... off..

Do I detect a double meaning here?

Ron Saueracker -> Remember this gag! (4/17/2002 12:35:05 AM)

Sorry, couldn't help myself!:p

IChristie -> Exceellent DeLurk Post (4/17/2002 1:01:01 AM)

Well, that flushed 'em out of the bushes didn't it :D

Grouchy -> (4/17/2002 2:37:01 AM)

Aaarghh punting this thread is pure evil!!

Ron Saueracker -> Shocked and disallusioned (4/17/2002 5:31:57 AM)

IanLister, a teacher of all people, threatened me with violence from the sky.:D

Kadste -> (4/17/2002 7:53:05 AM)

Ron,

You should be drawn and quartered for this thread. Or at least having the priviledge of getting your copy of UV last.

Please do not tease us like this.

Sir George Head -> (4/17/2002 1:57:48 PM)

This joke gets funnier each time I hear it...

I cant even believe that people fell for it.

Adnan Meshuggi -> (4/17/2002 3:09:20 PM)

Ron, next time you will die !!!!!!!!

That was an infamous, sadistic act and if you come in my fingers, you will be punished :) :)

Cool, and i´m so stupid to nearly get an heartattack

Ron Saueracker -> Look at the view count! (4/17/2002 11:54:52 PM)

Man. I wonder how many copies will be sold immediately once the real gold announcement is trumpeted? It would be interesting to know how many of us are on the matrix forum. Is there a membership club with Matrix, or should there be?

Apologies to all if I've been a pain with this. You can pelt me with rocks and garbage, but I don't think a bomber strike like Lister threatened my bar with is covered by my insurance!:D

IanLister -> Bomber strike? Who said anything about bombers? (4/18/2002 12:06:53 AM)

You misunderstand me, Ron. I was actually planning to sail my lifesize working model of the HMS Warspite to about 6000 yds range and blow your bar to bits with a 15" salvo. You see, I can't fly. However, I haven't checked the map - are you near enough a large expanse of open water? If not, when are you moving?
On a more serious note, the club sounds like a good idea....I know NO-ONE at all in my part of the world who plays these kind of wargames, and contact with kindred souls is most welcome.

Sorry to disillusion you about the teaching profession here in England, but that's how it is these days, you know, disintegration of family values, lack of parental support and interest and so on......ask my kids after UV comes out and they won't remember who I am. : ;)

Sonny -> (4/18/2002 1:11:51 AM)

I could tell by the post count on this thread that it was the old gag - but I looked anyway - just in case...:)

David Heath -> (4/18/2002 1:45:39 AM)

Hi Guys

We are real close, I would say late this week or early next at the latest. We are really working on making this perfect as can be. We even added some goodies for you as well. The rest of the team has already moved on to our War in the Pacific game and I am just making sure everything else is perfect. I will post it here once it official.

David

IanLister -> (4/18/2002 2:21:29 AM)

Now that's the kind of news I (and, apparently millions of others throughout the universe) want to hear. I'm really impressed by the attitude you guys are taking to this game.

juliet7bravo -> (4/18/2002 2:52:08 AM)

I hope you already have the website and the internet purchasing support together and the logistics laid on...love to have this in my hands by next Wednesday when I have to leave.

Mojo -> (4/18/2002 2:56:05 AM)

Thanks David I have my plastic in a quick draw holster and your order desk is on my speed dial.:D

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI