Night Bombing Rabaul (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

aspqrz02 -> Night Bombing Rabaul (10/19/2004 1:37:30 AM)

Playing Scenario 16 (1.21) as Allies vs. Jap Computer I have set some of my bombers to Night Bombing (following a comment elsewhere that Night Bombing offers some unfair advantages ;-) and now the game crashes when the Hudsons I have based in Port Moresby bomb Rabaul.

I get a screen saying that 4 Zeros are flying CAP, then the game stops and, after about 30 seconds, crashes to desktop.

This is on a machine that it 6 months old and runs XP Home. Game Turn is 8 MAR 42 and I have saves back the best part of a month if that helps.

I will try the turn again with the Hudsons set to day bombing to see if that makes a difference. And then set to no bombing, ditto.

Phil

Mr.Frag -> RE: Night Bombing Rabaul (10/19/2004 1:44:59 AM)

This is the night bombing vs cap issue ... hit escape when it seems to be paused and you'll get past it or just turn off combat animations for that turn.

aspqrz02 -> RE: Night Bombing Rabaul (10/19/2004 1:50:48 AM)

Yep. Re-ran the turn with Hudsons set to day ops and it did not crash. Seems to be something specific to Hudsons in PM night bombing Rabaul!

Phil

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI