Production and Replacement Rate both set at 0 for several aircraft types? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

f4migcap -> Production and Replacement Rate both set at 0 for several aircraft types? (11/6/2004 3:56:03 PM)

Not sure when this happened (been playing #15 vs AI as Allies, upgraded WITP several times, now at 1.30) but when I checked my Allied aircraft replacement page I noticed 5 different aircraft with both their Replacement and Production rate at 0 (B-26G, B-17G, A-36A Apache, Beaufighter Mk-21, and Boomerang II) so it looks like I won't be getting any of them [:@] I'm in January 43, when the Boomerang and Beaufighter start coming in and haven't seen any yet. Just wondering if thats happened to anybody?
thanks

pry -> RE: Production and Replacement Rate both set at 0 for several aircraft types? (11/6/2004 4:15:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAK63

Not sure when this happened (been playing #15 vs AI as Allies, upgraded WITP several times, now at 1.30) but when I checked my Allied aircraft replacement page I noticed 5 different aircraft with both their Replacement and Production rate at 0 (B-26G, B-17G, A-36A Apache, Beaufighter Mk-21, and Boomerang II) so it looks like I won't be getting any of them [:@] I'm in January 43, when the Boomerang and Beaufighter start coming in and haven't seen any yet. Just wondering if thats happened to anybody?
thanks

This was corrected in 1.3, however because the data base files are only read once when the scenario is created you will not see any replacements until you start a new game using 1.3

f4migcap -> RE: Production and Replacement Rate both set at 0 for several aircraft types? (11/6/2004 4:41:07 PM)

Thanks for the info. I'm so far in this game (and winning pretty easily) that I'll just finish it with the planes I have.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI