Ebook software (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

Roger Neilson -> Ebook software (11/7/2004 11:14:58 PM)

I would really like to read the manual, but whenever I'm on the computer I want to play! If i print the thing off it will cost a fortune and will be out of date with the new version. I have a Tungsten palm and would love to downlaod the ebook version to this. I have Adobe 6 and each time I try to download it it says it can't do the tags!

Any ideas about perhaps another way of getting the manual to the Palm?

Roger[&:]

dereck -> RE: Ebook software (11/8/2004 5:49:06 AM)

If you have a big enough monitor you could play WiTP in window mode so you could easily flip between the game and the manual.

rendell -> RE: Ebook software (11/8/2004 12:22:39 PM)

To play in window mode make a shortcut to your War in the Pacific.exe" file and put a -w on the end of whatever is in the target box. I do it all the time on a laptop that is 1600x1200, so it leaves plenty of room for the manual etc. Once you have the rules down more you can go back to full screen and always you Ctrl-Esc to toggle out and look at the manual.

Roger Neilson -> RE: Ebook software (11/8/2004 9:43:25 PM)

That is neat, I tried it and it looks really good on my 17" flatscreen. I haven't actually played it yet but I can see the advantages. However when i close it it reports an error and asks if i want to send an error report to Microsoft. I guess I'll try it on a non essential game in case i lose some data in an error driven shutdown.

Cheers

Roger[:D]

[image]local://upfiles/4633/Hf987919599.gif[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI