Divided Air Group Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

jubail1999 -> Divided Air Group Problem (11/9/2004 6:51:15 PM)

When an airgroup is divided, the weapons in each of the squadrons created (A/B/C) sometimes change, and all weapons always show a location of F (forward) in the characteristics screen. When the divided squadrons are upgraded, the screen then shows the correct values for the upgraded aircraft type. This bug has already been reported to the coders, and occurs in both 1.21 and the 1.3 version.

What I need to know is whether this is only a display problem in the characteristics screen, or if the database actually changes to the displayed weapons. If the former, I'll live with it, if the latter, this is a significant problem.

Thanks

Mr.Frag -> RE: Divided Air Group Problem (11/9/2004 9:53:04 PM)

Bug already on the list to fix. Shouldn't be happening at all.

jubail1999 -> RE: Divided Air Group Problem (11/9/2004 10:22:28 PM)

Mr Frag,

Thanks for the reply, but I already knew it was on the "to fix" list. My question is whether this is just a display problem on that particular screen, or if the weapons are actually being changed in the data base. If the latter, I will have to operate quite a bit differently with the groups than I am at present.

Thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI