I'll Try This Question Again (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

jubail1999 -> I'll Try This Question Again (11/10/2004 5:53:02 AM)

Asked in 2 other threads.

Is the below problem a display problem with the one screen in question, or does the data base change? It makes a huge difference in the use of air groups. [&:]

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When an airgroup is divided, the weapons in each of the squadrons created (A/B/C) sometimes change, and all weapons always show a location of F (forward) in the characteristics screen. When the divided squadrons are upgraded, the screen then shows the correct values for the upgraded aircraft type. This bug has already been reported to the coders, and occurs in both 1.21 and the 1.3 version.

What I need to know is whether this is only a display problem in the characteristics screen, or if the database actually changes to the displayed weapons. If the former, I'll live with it, if the latter, this is a significant problem.

Thanks

ckk -> RE: I'll Try This Question Again (11/10/2004 6:02:58 AM)

What exactly are you talking about? Please be more specific

dtravel -> RE: I'll Try This Question Again (11/10/2004 7:40:35 AM)

No picture.

Tanaka -> RE: I'll Try This Question Again (11/10/2004 8:32:17 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jubail1999

Is the below problem a display problem with the one screen in question, or does the data base change? It makes a huge difference in the use of air groups. [&:]

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When an airgroup is divided, the weapons in each of the squadrons created (A/B/C) sometimes change, and all weapons always show a location of F (forward) in the characteristics screen. When the divided squadrons are upgraded, the screen then shows the correct values for the upgraded aircraft type. This bug has already been reported to the coders, and occurs in both 1.21 and the 1.3 version.

What I need to know is whether this is only a display problem in the characteristics screen, or if the database actually changes to the displayed weapons. If the former, I'll live with it, if the latter, this is a significant problem.

Thanks

the one you need to ask this about is Mr. Frag. PM him personally.

Xargun -> RE: I'll Try This Question Again (11/10/2004 3:27:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jubail1999

Thanks.

Thanks

Is this a game started in 1.21 and patched to 1.3 ? Or a new game in 1.3 ?

Xargun

jubail1999 -> RE: I'll Try This Question Again (11/10/2004 3:55:49 PM)

Xargun,

This is a new game started in 1.3. For some reason I never checked this in 1.21.

jubail1999 -> RE: I'll Try This Question Again (11/10/2004 4:05:00 PM)

Xargun,

This problem was first reported on October 25 by another forum member, so I assume it happened in 1.21 also.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI